Monday, December 08, 2008

The Old Boss


I was wrong about Obama taking three weeks to turn into the old boss. It appears to have taken him six. I feel much better about things now. A president who wants to change things could just get messy. Better someone who'll only promise to do things. It's the American way I hear.

Also, for those of you who haven't spoken to either Kate or myself in the last two days, we got married the other night. Hipster and Jared were going to be leaving for the great unknown of Seattle the next morning, perhaps only to return for sporadic holiday visits so on a whim we decided to go get married so he could serve as a best man of sorts. We had a deal in that regard.
I had mom there too. It was nice to see her so happy.

So, yeah. That happened. Cas, commence the screaming and flailing.

No comments: