Tuesday, July 22, 2008

On average about every ten years

Well everyone Avatar:the Last Airbender ended it's run Saturday night with a spectacular two hour finale. It was really cool. I'm going to miss new episodes of that show. I think we'll all miss seeing our favorite character saying new funny lines or kicking new asses. I myself was a Sokka fan and would have liked to see more of the Sokka and Zuko "bromance". Both characters had spent most of the series surrounded by girls or guys outside of their age group that when they got to hang out they seemed to enjoy each other's company. It would have been fun to see more.

But it's over. The last time I felt like this was when Babylon 5 ended ten years ago. I guess something this good can only exist in the world every ten years. You think if it came more often it wouldn't be as appreciated?

No comments: