Sunday, August 10, 2008

Anxious much?

Two nights ago I had a dream where I was walking around the debris area of an alien crash landing. There were people searching and helicopters beaming down searchlights and one hits me and I realize I'm completely naked. I run into the trees then soon wake up.
Last night I dream I'm in the shower and my entire freshmen German class is in the bathroom with me and we each have to introduce ourselves and the shower curtain gets pulled back and everyone is staring at me being naked.
I wake up this morning and remember that being naked in a dream is a metaphor for feeling under prepared. I try to think up what I'm feeling anxious about then the misses walks into the room with her basketball sized stomach and I realize the answer.
This whole thing seemed so less scarier seven months ago.

No comments: