Monday, December 31, 2007

Lord Defalco

Nate won the lord contest. It was by a good margin too. I can't help but think that by getting a girlfriend the exact day it started was somehow part of his plan. It was also the six month wedding anniversity of Dragonrane and Boykind, Adam and Kate's six month anniversity, and his year and half anniversity. If he did somehow plan all this he deserved to win.

So as of when I log off and let him take the computer Nate will be changing his name here from Mike to Lord Defalco. 2007 has been a good year for us. The best part of which was the addition of Kate, Alisha, and hopefully soon Mandy. The latter of the three we just haven't gotten around to sending the invite too, but we will be doing so soon.

We look forward to another great one in 2008! See you all soon!

2 comments:

Lilith said...

I also changed my name from Kspyderx to Kyoshi. I wasn't liking Kspyder as much as I thought I would. Kyoshi sounds better. I'm looking forward to what kind of crap you guys pull this year. You guys are a laugh a minute.

Hipster said...

If you changed your name to Kyoshi then why didn't you change your picture to Kyoshi too? It just seems a bit silly call yourself Kyoshi and have a picture of Mai.